Pros & cons of playing at a USA casino for UK players
Obviously, choosing gambling sites that are not regulated in Great Britain has both benefits and drawbacks. The biggest advantages of playing at US casinos that accept UK players are:
- The ability to play games for money without Gamstop. Though the British National Self-Exclusion Scheme may be useful for many players, it also happens that the user just registers for Gamstop by mistake. In this case, the ability to join American online casinos accepting UK players is a perfect opportunity to gamble again.
- Huge bonuses for established and new users. In the British market, gambling sites can’t offer big rewards for players due to legal restrictions. At the same time, US online casinos accepting UK players will offer you prizes worth hundreds and even thousands of pounds. The list of available rewards includes a no deposit bonus, a welcome offer, no deposit free spins, loyalty prizes, reload bonuses, and more.
- You can try lots of exciting new games. US casinos usually use different than in the UK gambling software. It’s offered by providers, which you’ll rarely find in Great Britain or Europe. That’s a great opportunity to experience something new and get big winnings, of course.
- Deposit limits are higher. Gambling laws in the UK restrict casinos from offering users too big deposits. At the same time, American casinos accepting UK players allow you to replenish your account on thousands of pounds per transaction.
- Lots of payment methods are available. You’ll be able to make payments using Visa and MasterCard bank cards, e-wallets, crypto, American Express, check, etc.
There are also some disadvantages of gambling at a USA casino for UK players:
- You’re not protected by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission when you play outside the UK.
- It’s possible to self-exclude yourself only from one particular casino and not all gambling websites.
- Other game providers than at British casinos.
American casinos’ gambling licenses
Online casino games are legal only in some states of the US. Due to that fact, US online casinos accepting UK players are licensed whether in these states or off-shore jurisdictions. Gambling sites in the USA are regulated by:
- Nevada Gaming Control Board;
- NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement;
- Panama Gambling Commission;
- Curacao e-Gaming;
- Costa Rica Gambling Commission;
- Kahnawake Gambling Commission.
A valid online casino license is crucial for any American website that offers real-money games to British users. It shows that this site operates in the market legally and follows all the major principles of the gambling industry.
For our list of USA online casinos, we choose only websites, which are fully licensed by one of the mentioned authorities. We thoroughly check the licensing information to make sure it’s valid.
Games at US casinos
At US online casinos accepting UK players, you’ll find a variety of non-Gamstop slots. USA gambling sites offer you:
- slot machines;
- poker games;
The list of games in American casinos is vast. Still, certain titles available in the UK and EU casinos may be not available, cause US sites use software from other providers. On the other hand, it’s a great chance to experience new slots and explore new winning opportunities.
Alternatives to US online casinos accepting UK players
The USA is not the only jurisdiction where you can play non-Gamstop games. There are also other countries where non-UK online casinos accept Brits and allow them to gamble without restrictions.
Gambling websites licensed in Malta are trustworthy and safe. They’re free from the limitations of the British market and offer you big bonuses and lots of games without Gamstop.
GRA is one of the oldest authorities in the industry. It licenses only the best casino operators with a good reputation. Playing at GRA casino, your personal information and funds are always safe.
If you want to find some new and exciting games not on Gamstop, you should probably choose an Australian casino for UK gamblers. It’ll offer you hundreds of exciting slots, including games from a prominent Aristocrat developer.