What Is Boku and How does Boku Work?
Boku is a mobile payment system, which was founded in 2009. Currently, it’s available in 70+ countries and processes transactions on over $9B annually. The payment system is currently used by 950+ verified mobile numbers.
Boku allows people to pay with merchants online using their mobile carrier bill. That’s a fast and reliable way to use your phone for purchases on the web. At British casinos, you can use Boku to fund your gambling account.
Boku offers not only carrier billing but also mobile wallets. In 2021, these two branches were united into one M1ST payment network.
Alternatives To Boku Payment
It may be convenient to deposit by Boku, but many other banking solutions offer quick payments at an online casino.
Even though PayPal is a native British payment option, it’s available at non-UK casinos without Gamstop. Paying with PayPal is fast and safe. You can make deposits from a few pounds to thousands of GBP. Unlike Boku mobile payment method, PayPal can also be used for withdrawals.
Boku casino sites in the UK don’t allow you to use credit cards at all. However, online casinos not on Gamstop accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. This payment option may be convenient for many players, who use such cards in everyday life. Check the list of top online casinos that accept credit cards.
Another alternative to paying by Boku casino is gambling sites with e-wallet payments. Most online casinos offer users to use Neteller, Skrill, or ecoPayz. E-wallets offer lighting-fast payments, a good anonymity level, and rather high limits. Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz can be used for cash-outs, which isn’t possible with Boku deposit casino mobile payments.
Paying at a Bitcoin casino has a few benefits for players. This banking method offers safe and instant payments with the highest anonymity level. You’ll also enjoy high limits on deposits and withdrawals. You can consider Bitcoin gambling sites as a good alternative to Boku casinos not on Gamstop.
How Do We Rate Alternatives To Boku Casinos
We aim to offer you online casinos, which are better than the best Boku casinos. To do that, our team makes an in-depth review of every gambling site without Gamstop and picks the best ones for our rating.
Here’s what we check about all Boku casinos alternatives:
- Availability for players in the UK. Not all non-Gamstop sites accept Brits, so you need to pick one that does. It’s the first thing we check when we review online casinos with Boku slots alternatives.
- Safe gambling environment. For our rating, we choose only reliable and safe gambling sites with digital encryption, powerful firewalls, and secure payments.
- A wide selection of games. Since you can’t play pay by Bonku slots not on Gamstop, you need to find an overseas casino with a big selection of popular slot machines from top providers.
- Fast cash-outs. Boku isn’t used for withdrawals. Alternatives to Boku casinos not on Gamstop will offer you a variety of payment solutions to cash out your winnings in no time.
Our team makes an overall review of every non-Gamstop casino to make sure it can be trusted by UK players.
Pros of Non-Gamsop Boku Alternatives
Using alternatives to Boku pay by mobile has a few benefits for non-Gamstop players:
- You can make bigger payments, including deposits of thousands of GBP. Credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, and crypto allow you to transfer much bigger sums of money.
- Unlike Boku, most other payment solutions are eligible for withdrawals too. So, you can cash out winnings with the same payment solutions you’ve used to replenish your gambling account.
- Alternative payment solutions often have lower fees than Boku or don’t charge you for deposits at all.
- Not all users have enough money for gambling on their mobile carrier account, while e-wallets, credit cards, and bank accounts are often used to store more substantial funds.
- You can use credit cards when playing not on Gamstop, which appeals to many gamblers;
- Casinos with Boku alternatives usually offer better bonuses than British gambling sites.
Drawbacks of Boku Payments not Under Gamstop
Paying with other banking methods than Boku also has a few drawbacks:
- Non-Gamstop casinos with Boku alternatives are not regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, which carries certain risks for players.
- Mobile carrier billing is convenient for many gamblers who like to play on smartphones. Boku alternatives not on Gamstop don’t give you such a possibility.
- Not all alternatives are as fast and reliable as Boku pay by mobile.