What are the main benefits of non-Gamstop Bitcoin casino sites?
Crypto casinos have a few advantages over the websites that don’t accept Bitcoin and other digital currencies:
- Users’ anonymity. Since you don’t reveal such personal information as phone number, address and your bank card details, using crypto helps you to gamble online with the highest level of privacy. Transactions are anonymous too, which guarantees additional protection to your sensitive information.
- Payments security. Not only the transactions are anonymous, but they’re also secure due to several levels of encryption and peer to peer principle. It’s probably one of the safest payment methods you can use.
- Fast payout and deposit Payments are processed extremely fast, which means the funds are transferred almost instantly. Note that the casino may still ask you to verify your identity, which may take some time.
- There’s usually no minimum deposit and cashout limits a better than for other payment options. It means you can withdraw more funds.
- You can get around Gamstop. Since no crucial data is revealed, you’ll be able inline even after self-exclusion.
One more benefit is an extra bonus. Most Non-Gamstop casinos that accept crypto provide a huge welcome package for those who deposit through bitcoin or other digital currencies. It’s usually way better than the standard reward.
Bitcoin casinos that accept UK players often have a Sign-up bonus. It’s a no deposit prize that provides a certain amount of free spins or free cash on your account just for registration. Sometimes no deposit codes are required to claim this reward.
You’ll find the list of best 2021 Bitcoin casinos for UK players in our rating. We’ve reviewed dozens of websites to find really trustworthy ones that hold an official license, have good bonuses and offer top casino games.
What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is used which is used to purchase goods and services online. It’s secured by powerful cryptography, which makes it one of the most secure payment systems. Many such currencies use decentralized networks based on blockchain technology, which means there’s no central authority that controls the whole systems. It provides a high level of privacy and anonymity.
Digital currencies are stored in special wallets. You can use them to pay for goods and services online or exchange them for other types of currencies, including cryptocurrencies. Unlike any other money, the digital currency has to be mined to increase its quantity in the market. The more currency units are mined, the harder it is to get every new unit.
Here are cryptocurrencies that are usually accepted by crypto casino sites:
- Bitcoin. It’s the most famous digital currency with a total capitalization of hundreds of billions of dollars. It was created in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto – a mysterious person or a group of people who are yet unknown. For now, BTC is probably the most valuable currency in the world, which costs a tenth thousands of pounds. It’s accepted by many digital marketplaces in the world. Bitcoin entered the gambling market a few years ago and its popularity constantly growth since then.
- Bitcoin Cash. This currency that has split from Bitcoin in 2017. The initial purpose was to increase the block size limit. Bitcoin Cash is also widely used in crypto casinos.
- Ethereum. This open-source blockchain network was created in 2013 by programmer VitalikButerin. It’s used for decentralized finance. A cryptocurrency generated by Ethereum protocol is called Ether (ETH). It is one of the most popular digital currencies in the market.
- Litecoin. This peer to peer cryptocurrency based on open-source software was an early Bitcoin spin-off in 2011. It was created by Google employee Charlie Lee. Since then it became a rather popular type of digital money that is accepted in online stores and crypto
Depending on the website you pick, some other virtual currencies may be accepted too.
Why do most UK-based casinos don’t accept cryptocurrencies?
Digital money like Bitcoin is not illegal in Great Britain. At the same time, cryptocurrency is not officially treated as a ‘real currency’ in the UK. That’s why not many digital marketplaces will accept it in Great Britain.
As for online casinos, the biggest restrictions come from the UK Gambling Commission. Casinos have to comply with anti-money laundering regulations that oblige them to identify all their users. That takes away one of the biggest benefits of digital currencies, which is anonymity.
Fortunately, there are lots of bitcoin casino sites outside the UK that welcome British player. Here’s how you can join them:
- Create a crypto-wallet, in case you don’t already have it.
- Purchase the currency you need to play at an online casino.
- Create an account on the site.
- Send the currency to your wallet in an online casino.
- Play your favourite games.
Note that not all gambling sites are safe and secure. They should have an official license from a reputable industry authority, use digital encryption and utilize only legal software with Random Number Generation. It’s also crucial to pick a casino with a great selection of games and lucrative bonuses.
Fortunately, you don’t have to search such Bitcoin casino sites on your own. Just look through our rating and pick the one you like. Then go to the official casino site, sing up and start gambling with crypto.