How does pay by phone casinos work?
The ability to top up your balance using your mobile carrier account is perfect for gamblers who like to play on smartphones. You don’t need a complicated verification procedure or immensely long passwords that you can’t remember. Just confirm the payment with the one-time security code you’ll receive and that’s it. Basically, you pay by SMS.
The most popular pay by phone casino bill payment option is Boku. It provides fast and secure payments to 200+ global merchants, including online casinos. Playing at a Boku mobile casino, you’ll be able to replenish your account in just a few taps on the phone screen. The funds will be credited instantly and you’ll be able to gamble for money right away.
Best alternatives to pay by mobile casino sites?
Though mobile payments with Boku are very convenient for players, plenty of other banking methods sometimes offer even more benefits for users. Top alternatives to paying by phone bill are:
- E-wallets. Payment solutions like Skrill and Neteller give have a few crucial advantages. They provide fast payments with low fees, offer rather high limits, and guarantee a good privacy level. You verify the payment with your account password, so you don’t expose sensitive payment information to the casino operator.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay. Payments secured by Apple and Google are among the most reliable ways to fund your casino account. They feature high limits and allow you to transfer funds instantly.
- Crypto. Playing at a casino with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you’ll enjoy very high limits on deposits and withdrawals, lightning-fast payments, and a high-security level due to blockchain technology.
- Credit and debit cards. In Britain, you can use only debit cards to play for money. However, gambling sites not on Gamstop accept credit cards too. That’s a convenient alternative to pay by mobile casinos, which is reliable and safe.
Even though playing at a casino with mobile systems like Boku is very convenient for many users, this way to replenish your account has one substantial benefit: you can’t withdraw the winnings to your phone bill. So, you’ll have to use other methods anyway.
How do we choose the best casinos for our list?
If you want an alternative for pay by mobile phone casino, you need it to be good enough to substitute any UK gambling site with mobile payments. That’s possible only if the casino meets certain requirements for its safety, gambling software, bonuses, and banking options. Below, we list the most crucial criteria for gambling sites accepting British users.
A valid casino licensed
No matter it’s pay by a mobile casino or not, it should operate in the market legally. A valid gambling license is crucial for that. Casinos without Gamstop are regulated in other jurisdictions than the United Kingdom. It can be Malta, Curacao, Gibraltar, Kahnawake, Panama, Isle of Man, Costa Rica, etc.
A safe website
When you play outside the UK, safety is crucial, cause you’re not protected by the UKGC. So, you should always make sure the website uses all appropriate security measures to guarantee your personal information and funds are safe. It includes digital encryption, firewalls, 2-factor authentication, and more.
Lots of mobile casino games
Even if you don’t have Boku, you can still gamble on your phone with comfort. All you need is a good selection of mobile games. Our team always checks the quality of casino software and the variety of games available for mobile users.
The abundance of payment methods
The more alternatives to paying by the mobile casino you have, the better. Top gambling sites allow you to deposit and withdraw funds with credit & debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, crypto, and Bank Transfer methods like Trustly.
A good alternative to pay by mobile slots is the one that offers UK players the most generous rewards. It includes a free no deposit bonus, no deposit Free Spins, a welcome offer, deposit bonuses, cashback, and special promotions.
Pros & cons of non-Gamstop casinos
You need to understand that gambling without Gamstop has both benefits and drawbacks.
- you can play even after self-exclusion;
- betting limits are way higher;
- you can make bigger deposits;
- non-Gamstop sites offer bigger bonuses.
- no UKGC protection;
- self-exclusion only for one particular casino;
- no Boku and Paypal.