What Is an Online Casino Without Verification
Most casinos will ask you to prove your identity on a certain stage of using the gambling site, but a no ID verification casino won’t. Unless you request a really big withdrawal, there’s no need to submit your documents to the casino to verify your ID. You just sign up on the site ad play. Then you can withdraw winnings without wasting time on proving your identity.
Online casinos without ID verification are always sites not covered by Gamstop. They don’t have a British gambling license, so they don’t have to comply with strict KYC (Know Your Customer) rules, which are mandatory for every UK casino.
Casinos without ID verification are not very numerous, but you can still find several decent options in the market. There are a few types of gambling sites not on Gamstop that won’t ask you to verify your identity:
- No account casinos without identity verification. The biggest concern about proving your ID at a casino is that such a procedure takes a lot of time and significantly delays withdrawals. At a no account casino, all the essential information is submitted automatically when you make a deposit, so any further confirmation is not necessary.
- Bitcoin casinos. One of the biggest advantages of using crypto for gambling is anonymity, as well as security and fast payments. At a no verification casino that accepts cryptocurrencies, you can gamble for real using crypto without revealing your identity to the gambling operator.
- Curacao no ID verification casinos. Certain non Gamstop casino sites licensed by the Curacao e-Gaming authority allow British users to play on the site and withdraw winnings without proving identity.
Note that a no verification withdrawal at a casino is possible if your cash-outs are not very big. For larger sums of money, you may still need to prove your identity.
How do We Rate Online Casinos without ID Verification?
Finding a decent no verification casino requires time and effort. You need to be sure that the gambling website can be trusted and your personal data, as well as deposited funds, are safe. Our experts use a reliable method to choose casinos not on Gamstop that don’t need ID verification. Below, we’ll explain what is important to pick a good no verification casino in the UK.
Casino not on Gamstop
Though Gamstop self-exclusion may be an efficient tool to help problem gamblers, this program has brought inconveniences to other gamblers who used it without understanding all consequences.
For our list, we select no verification casinos that don’t participate in the National Self-Exclusion Scheme. It means they’re available for all British players.
Note that playing without Gamstop not only gives you more gambling opportunities but also carries certain risks for vulnerable gamblers. Be sure you control how much you play before using non-Gamstop casino sites.
The Abundance of Real-Money Casino Games
A good no verification casino will offer you hundreds and even thousands of exciting games. You’ll be able to play slots, poker, blackjack, bingo, baccarat, roulette, video poker, scratch cards, and other types of games. The best casinos without ID verification will even provide slot machines with progressive jackpots worth millions of GBP.
Websites not on Gamstop use gambling software from tens of different developers, including such providers as Microgaming, BetSoft, Evolution, Play’N Go, and 1×2 Gaming.
Bonuses at a no verification casino
- No deposit bonuses. This gift is provided by the casino not on Gamstop for free. You just need to sign up. The website will provide free spins for slot machines or a certain sum of bonus money.
- Welcome bonuses. After you create a new account at a no verification casino in the UK, you may claim welcome bonuses for new users. This is a series of rewards that usually consists of 1 – 5 deposit bonuses. As a prize, a player receives bonus funds and sometimes free spins.
- Deposit bonuses. For established users, sites not covered by Gamstop offer regular deposit bonuses, which are also called reload bonuses. To get a prize, you need to replenish your account. In certain cases, a special bonus code is required to claim the reward.
- Free spins. There are several ways to obtain free games at a no verification casino, including regular and special promotions. The reward allows you to spin the reels for free and get real-money prizes.
- Loyalty bonuses. Top casinos without ID verification have loyalty and VIP programs for their users. The more you make real-money bets on the site, the more points you receive. When you have enough, you level up and get generous prizes from the casino.
Our team picks non-Gamstop casino sites with the most generous bonuses and fair bonus rules, which allow you to successfully redeem your reward and withdraw the winnings.
Even though no verification casinos in the UK are not licensed in Great Britain, it doesn’t mean they’re don’t have licenses at all. They’re just regulated by other authorities than the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
Many non-UK casinos are licensed by Curacao e-Gaming – the authority located on the island of Curacao, which is the Netherlands’ overseas territory. There are also no ID verification casinos with other licenses.
Quality customer service is a must for a good no verification casino. We search for gambling websites with 24/7 support and a responsive team, which is ready to help you with any issues. You can usually contact customer service via live chat or by email. Sometimes phone support is available too.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Fast and secure payments are crucial criteria for choosing an online casino without ID verification. What you need is:
- a variety of payment solutions;
- quick transactions processing;
- high limits on deposits and withdrawals;
- low or zero fees on payments.
We should note that sites not on Gamstop, unlike British casinos, accept credit cards. However, they rarely have PayPal and don’t allow Brits to pay with Boku Mobile.
Benefits of Casinos with no ID Verification
The key advantages of playing at a no verification casino are:
- you don’t waste time on proving your identity;
- withdrawals are made faster;
- no Gamstop self-exclusion;
- better bonuses than in UK casinos;
- higher deposit limits.
Drawbacks of no Verification Casinos
There are a few disadvantages of gambling at a no ID verification casino:
- you’re not protected by British laws and UKGC;
- Gamstop self-exclusion is not available;
- no Boku and PayPal.
No Verification Casino Games
Casinos without ID verification offer players all types of popular games, including:
- Slot machines. In the lobby section, you’ll find hundreds of titles from developers like Microgaming, Playson, Yggdrasil, Play’N Go, 1×2 Gaming, and more. Sites not covered by Gamstop have all types of slots, including video slots, classic reels, jackpot slots, and fruity machines.
- Bingo. The game is popular in the UK, but casinos without identity verification offer many bingo games too. Note that except for a 90-ball British variation, they may also offer the ones with 75, 30, and 80 balls.
- Poker. The list of poker games on non-Gamstop casino sites is vast. You’ll be able to play Casino Hold’em, 3-Card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, and other variations. Live dealer gambling is available too.
- Lotto. Games based on numbers are popular with UK players. They have simple rules, exciting gameplay, and fast payouts. One of them is the lotto and it’s widely available at casinos without ID verification.
- Scratch cards. Instant win games like scratch cards allow you to win real money in about 10 seconds. Just match the pictures and enjoy prizes. Websites not on Gamstop will offer you dozens of titles to choose from.
Of course, no verification casinos also have a wide selection of table & card games. You’ll be able to play blackjack, roulette, craps, sic bo, dragon tiger, baccarat, and other amazing games. Some of them are even available for live gambling.
What Documents do Casinos Request?
UK casinos usually ask you to provide such documents:
- ID/Passport/Driver’s License. It’s required to prove your identity on the site.
- Utility bill or a bank statement. These are used to check your physical address.
- Proof of wealth. Sometimes you need to prove the source of your income due to anti-money laundering rules.