EU Casinos Pros & Cons
Playing at European casinos online has both benefits and drawbacks. The main advantages of gambling outside the United Kingdom are:
- the ability to play without Gamstop;
- big bonuses for players;
- more promotions and special events;
- gambling software from tens of games studious;
- higher deposit limits.
There are also a few disadvantages of playing at European casinos not on Gamstop:
- you can’t self-exclude yourself from all gambling sites at once;
- you don’t have the protection of the UK Gambling Commission;
- some British payment methods like PayPal may be not available.
It’s up to you whether to choose a British site or EU casinos for UK players. If you need no deposit bonuses or big reload bonuses and many gambling opportunities, you surely have to try playing on European websites. Still, users who require Gamstop to make sure they’ll gamble responsibly should probably stay at UK casinos.
Licenses in Europe for Casinos
In the UK, gambling sites should be licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. As for Euro casinos, they’re regulated by other authorities. The most reputable Non-Uk casinos, which issue licenses for European casino sites are:
- Malta Gaming Authority – a regulatory entity based in Malta. It licenses only the most reputable casino operators that have successfully passed a meticulous compliance procedure. If the website is licensed by MGA, it’s fair with users, financially sustainable, and secure.
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner – a highly-respected organization with over 20 years of experience in regulating gambling markets. This authority is famous for licensing only blue-chip companies that have a perfect reputation and good financial sustainability.
- Curacao e-Gaming – a licensing entity based in the Curacoa island – on overseas territory owned by the Kingdom of the Netherlands. New EU casinos often choose this authority due to low license cost and full assistance with local servers, payment processing, and legal documents.
A few local European authorities also include licensing entities in Germany, Sweden, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, and France. Still, these organizations usually have more strict rules for players than UKGC, so it’s not worth it for a UK gambler to consider websites with such licenses.
Games at Top European Casinos
The abundance of games is crucial for a real-money gambling site. It guarantees that playing on such a website will never be boring. EU casinos that accept UK players offer users an exhaustive choice of games in different categories. You’ll be able to play:
- Slot machines. The selection of slots at EU casinos is extensive. In the lobby, you’ll find hundreds or even a few thousands of games from prominent software developers. It includes video slots, classic reels, jackpot slots, fruity machines, Megaways, and bonus slots. Overseas casinos accepting UK players also have progressive slot machines with jackpots worth millions of pounds.
- Table games. The best European casinos that accept UK players offer tens of table games to choose from for those who like to play roulette, craps, and sic bo. You can pick one that you like and gamble for money. It’s also possible to find a game version for all types of budget from a few pounds to hundreds of GBP.
- Card games. The list of card games at EU casinos not on Gamstop includes blackjack, pontoon, casino pokers, baccarat, and video poker. In the lobby section, you’ll find tons of different titles from the best developers in the industry.
- Bingo. The game is not so popular in Europe as in Britain, but European casino sites still offer you a few bingo games. Note that the rules of bingo may be different from the ones used in the UK. Except for a traditional 90-ball bingo, you’ll be able to play 75-ball and 30-ball versions of bingo.
- Other games. This category in the casino lobby includes game shows, scratch cards, instant win games, keno, and more.
European casinos not on Gamstop also offer live casino games for players. You’ll be able to play blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and casino pokers with qualified real dealers. The gambling software for live casinos not on Gamstop is provided by such developers as NetEnt, Ezugi, and Evolution.
Is There Any Alternative to Euro Casinos for Players On Gamstop?
Europe is the closest to Great Britain gambling market, which has similar laws and regulations. However, there are also other jurisdictions in the world where casino games are legal and licensed by local authorities. Such foreign gambling sites may accept players from the UK.
The best alternative to EU casinos for British gamblers is a casino licensed in America. It can be a gambling website regulated by the Kahnawake Gambling Commission, or in Costa Rica and Panama. The licensing entity of the Kahnawake region in Canada is probably the most reputable of them. It regulates the best casinos in the American market.