How to Pick a Good Credit Card Online Casino?
Using a credit card for gambling is safe only if you play at a reliable online casino with fair rules. You need to be sure that your funds, as well as your personal information, are safe on the site. Below we’ll explain how we rate online casinos that accept credit cards UK.
Non-Gamstop Credit Card Casinos
It’s obvious that a credit card casino is not on Gamstop. All UK gambling sites are signed up to the National Self-Exclusion Scheme, while a casino that accepts credit cards is always licensed outside Great Britain. It means that Gamstop doesn’t affect such gambling websites at all. That’s one more benefit for users, cause gambling with a credit card at a foreign casino also allows you to get around Gamstop restrictions.
Licensed Gambling Sites That Accept Credit Cards UK
Credit card casinos don’t have the UKGC license, cause they’re based outside Great Britain. The gambling websites feature other types of licenses from international authorities. Most credit card online casino sites are licensed by:
- Malta Gaming Authority – a reputable Maltese organization that issues licenses for European online casinos. This authority rigorously checks all casino operators to ensure they meet the required standards of the gambling industry.
- Curacao e-Gaming – a Curacao-based organization, which offers the best possible conditions for casino operators, including low taxation rates and rather small license fees. Curacao credit card casinos often offer their users big welcome bonuses and free prizes.
A casino that accepts credit cards may be licensed in other jurisdictions too. It includes Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Kahnawake, France, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Costa Rica, and other regions.
British Users Are Welcomed
Not all foreign gambling websites accept UK players. Some of the don’t allow Brits to create an account and gamble for money. In our rating, all credit card online casino sites welcome British users. You can legally play at such casinos without any limitations.
Quick and Easy Sign-up
The registration procedure and verification on the site should be as fast and easy as possible. If you can’t sign up in a few minutes and start playing games immediately – that’s a bad casino.
For our rating, we choose online casinos that accept credit cards and offer users a simple verification procedure. So you can easily sign-up, verify your account, deposit, and play online slots for real money. When it’s time to cash out the winnings, there won’t be any substantial delays for the purpose of user verification.
Betting Sites That Accept Credit Cards
Brits like to be on sports a lot, so a quality bookie section is a must for every good credit card casino. Note that foreign credit card betting sites are not focused on the UK market, so some local events may be not available. However, you’ll still be able to bet on all major events, including Premier League and UEFA Champions League.
Betting sites that accept credit cards will offer you all types of sports events from football and cricket to horse racing, boxing, and e-sports. They’re also generous on bonuses, so you’ll be able to receive free bets, welcome prizes, deposit bonuses, cashback, and other rewards.
Slot Sites That Accept Credit Cards
Slot machines are the most popular games at online casinos. They’re easy to play, have simple rules, and provide high payouts for players. In certain slot games, you can win a huge progressive prize worth millions of pounds.
For our rating, we choose slot sites with a big selection of slots that accept credit cards. You’ll be able to play video slots, fruity machines, jackpots slots, classic machines, and bonus slots. The gaming software is provided by such prominent developers as NetEnt, Play’n Go, Betsoft, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, RTG, and BluePrint.
Casino Payment Methods
Gambling with a credit card is convenient for lots of players, but it’s great when other banking methods are available too. Foreign non-Gamstop gambling websites allow you to deposit and withdraw funds using e-wallets, debit cards, crypto, prepaid cards, and bank transfers.
It’s crucial that payments can be made fast without processing delays. Credit card deposits are usually instant, which allows British players to gamble right away. When you cash out the winnings on your credit card, it may take a few days to get the money.
One more thing to consider is payment limits. We check credit card online casino rules to ensure the deposit and withdrawal limits are high enough to suit the need of all British players.
Bonuses and Promotions
At a casino that accept credit cards, you’ll be able to get all types of bonuses, including:
- No deposit bonuses – a free prize to new players on the site. To get it, just sign up and verify your account. No deposit is needed. You’ll get a certain amount of free spins for slot machines or a small sum of bonus money. Sometimes a no deposit prize is offered only with a promo code.
- Welcome bonus – a deposit bonus offer for new users, which has a limited validity period. Replenish your account for the first time and get extra funds and/or free spins. The bonus often consists of several parts.
- Reload bonuses – top up your balance at a credit card online casino as an established user and get extra money for gambling. Such promotions are often offered on regular basis: weekly or monthly.
- Cashback – a money-back offer from a casino that accepts credit cards. The website will return a part of your net losses back to your account as a bonus.
- Free spins – a slots bonus that’s offered in most credit card casinos. Free spins may be provided on different occasions, including free bonuses, welcome offer, deposit prizes, loyalty rewards, and special promotions.
- Mobile free bonuses. If a gambling website features an Android or iOS app, it may offer a free bonus for installing this app on your device. You’ll be able to get bonus funds or free spins.
Our team also reviews the casino’s bonus policy. We check the wagering requirements and the rules of bonuses to make sure they’re are fair and it’s possible to successfully redeem the prize and cash out the winnings.
Casino support helps players with all possible issues on the site. A good online casino that accepts credit cards UK will provide 24/7 customer support via live chat, as well as email and phone support. We also check the support team responsiveness to ensure it answers fast and provides real help with resolving issues.
Credit Card Casinos Pros and Cons
Using a credit card for gambling gives you many extra opportunities to play games for money and win real prizes. Still, it has a few drawbacks too. You should consider both options before you start gambling with a credit card.
Credit card casino pros:
- no Gamstop self-exclusion;
- you can play now and pay later;
- high payment limits;
- big bonuses for players;
- secure payments.
Credit card casino cons:
- no UKGC support;
- possible fees for using credit funds;
- risk of growing debt if you don’t repay funds in time.
Types of Credit Cards
Online casinos that accept credit cards allow you to use such payment options:
- Visa. Being the worlds largest payment processing solution, Visa is widely available all over the world. Paying with a credit card at a Visa casino is fast and safe. You can replenish your account from a few pounds to thousands of GBP.
- MasterCard casino credit card. MasterCard is the biggest Visa competitor, which has equal availability throughout the world. Playing at MasterCard casinos, you’ll enjoy quick payments, high limits, and big bonuses.
- American Express. Many online casinos that accept credit cards allow you to use American Express to replenish your account and withdraw winnings. These are premium cards with very high limits, ultimate security level, and international support.
In our list, you’ll find credit card casinos will all mentioned payment solutions, so it’s up to you which one to choose.