Types of non-UK registered Gambling Sites
Some non-UK casino sites are focused on a certain type of games or betting. Since they’re specialized in the concrete niche, they can provide a great variety of games from top developers, exclusive software and casino bonuses.
Non-UK slot sites
Slot machines are extremely popular among British gamblers. They’re easy to play and they offer huge wins and even jackpots. Slots often have bonus rounds, special features and a risk game. You can play slot machines online free in demo mode or you can sign up, make a minimum deposit and gamble for real money.
The games on the website are usually divided into such categories:
- fruity slots;
- classic reels;
- jackpot slots;
- video slots.
They may also have a different number of reals. It can be 3, 5 or 7 reels. Some slot machines even have 2 stacks with 5 reels. The most popular games developers are Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n Go, Betsoft etc.
Slot sites that are registered outside the UK have high bonuses for gamblers, cause they’re not limited by UKGC rules. You’ll be able to get extra cash on your bonus account and free spins for online games. The wagering requirement is usually lower than on UK based websites.
Non-UK poker sites
Poker gambling sites that are based not in GB have all the games you like, including Omaha, Texas Hold’em, 7-Card Stud, Razz etc. New players can get lucrative bonuses, including free chips to play poker games. If you join one of these websites, you’ll also have a chance to participate in one of the numerous poker tournaments and win a huge cash pot equal to thousands of pounds.
Non-UK poker sites usually have mobile apps that allow you to play all your favourite games on your smartphone or tablet. You can download them in the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device OS. Poker websites often allow gamblers to play for free in demo, but you’ll still have to register in most cases.
Non-UK betting sites
Sports betting sites allow you to bet on your favourite team and win good money. This type of gambling is as popular in GB as online casinos. If you choose bookies that are not licensed by UKGC, you’ll still be able to bet on your favourite British teams. Premier League fans will be happy to know that football betting sites allow you to make bets on the outcome of every match in the competition. Moreover, there are usually live streams, so you’ll be able to watch matches online and even in the smartphone app.
Non-UK bingo sites
Bingo is one of the games that are popular among Brits of all ages. The game doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge. Just get a ticket and hope that you’ll be lucky to get one, two or even three lines with 5 numbers. Bingo offers really high payouts that can be as big as a jackpot. Non-UK gambling sites have bonuses for bingo players that grant extra funds to purchase online bingo cards.
What are the benefits of non-UK licensed casinos
British players have a good number of reasons to choose foreign casinos accepting UK players over the ones regulated by UKGC:
- Such non-UK online casinos don’t follow UKGC It means they’re free to set their own bonus policies, use various gamification tools, accept players from all over the world and offer all the payment methods suitable for their users.
- These websites are still legal, cause they’re licensed by other authorities. Non-UK casinos accepting UK players follow the rules of the company that issued the license. It means gamblers are protected from unfair treatment and they have a regulatory institution that will support them, in case any gambling issues occur.
- They are not signed up for Gamstop. It means you can join every non Gamstop casino UK even if you’ve joined the self-exclusion program. Still, make sure you have no symptoms of gambling addiction before you’ll get around Gamstop this way.
- Non-UK registered casinos usually offer better bonuses. They’re not limited by UKGC regulations, so they can grant gamblers more welcome bonus funds and a bigger amount of free spins. Such websites are also free to set their own wagering requirements, sou you can easily find the casino where you won’t spend much time and money to play through your reward.
- Off-shore based websites allow players to withdraw more money. They usually have high limits, so you’ll be able to cash out as many funds as you want. Note that the limits may vary depending on the payment method you use.
- Non-UK gambling sites have games from all the new and established developers Moreover, such casinos often offer exclusive software, which you won’t find anywhere else.
Note that casinos that are based outside GB are not focused on Brits and accept players from worldwide. It means the account currency will be EUR or USD in most cases. Still, it’s not a problem cause GBP will be converted into the appropriate currency and vice versa.
What types of licenses may non-UK license casinos have?
Non-UK licenced casinos can be regulated by such industry authorities:
- Curacao E-gaming;
- Malta Gaming Authority;
- KahnawakeGambling Commission;
- CostaRica Gambling Licenses;
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
If any non-uk casino accepting UK players is licensed by one of these authorities, it will follow all the appropriate regulations. You’ll still get high protection level, fair gaming and all the responsible gambling tools you may need. If you want to check whether the casino’s license is valid, you can visit the official website of the appropriate authority. The site can also be used to report about any issue with an online casino that is licensed and regulated by this company.
Is it safe to play in non-UK online casinos?
UKGC is known for the highest protection level for gamblers. Still, other authorities also pay attention to players safety and give support to all the gamblers. So, if non-UK Gambling sites are licensed by one of the mentioned authorities, you can choose any of these casinos and be sure that it’s safe to play there.
There are a few more things to consider. The casino should support responsible gambling so that players have tools to limit their time on gaming, set limits on bets and self-exclude themselves if it’ll be required. Also, make sure the site uses Random Number Generation to provide fair results in games. All the websites in our rating fully meet the mentioned requirements.
How to sign up with non-UK casino?
The whole thing is fast and easy. You should go to the casino’s official website and choose “sign up”. Then just fill a short form that will request your name and email. Sometimes the phone number will be required. When you’re approved, you’ll get access to all the casino games, bonuses and promotions.
If there is no deposit bonus, you’ll get it automatically after registration or you’ll have to claim it using your account menu. Welcome bonuses require a deposit. You’ll receive bonus funds as soon as you’ll top up your account balance. Note that such rewards have to be played through according to the casino wagering requirements.