What is a no deposit casino bonus?
There are some prizes at an online casino that can be claimed without money. You don’t need to replenish your account to get them. One of them is a free welcome bonus no deposit required. This gift allows you to play slots, table games, roulette, bingo, blackjack and other games for free and win real money.
There are a few types of a free no deposit bonus not on Gamstop:
- Sign-up bonus. This is the first prize you can receive on any no deposit needed casino with a free signup bonus. It’s provided for new players who have just created their accounts. The bonus doesn’t require a deposit. You don’t even need to add a payment method to get it. A free signup bonus is offered to the users on casino registration. Create an account at a casino, verify it via email or phone, and the reward will be credited. Many websites provide a no deposit bonus only if you use a special promo code in the sign-up form. There may be several bonus codes available, which offer different types of prizes.
- Free bonus at mobile casinos. If you prefer to gamble on a smartphone or tablet, you can get a mobile no deposit bonus. This free prize is provided for casino users who have installed a casino app on their mobile devices. So, to get the bonus, download the software from the casino’s official website, App Store, or Google Play and install it on the phone or tablet. Then log in and claim your reward.
- Loyalty no deposit bonus. This is a no deposit bonus for existing players. You can receive it if you join a loyalty program at a casino. Play games for money and collect VIP points to level up. When you have enough points, the website will give you generous gifts. One of them may be a no deposit bonus not on Gamstop. Use the prize to get extra funds for gambling.
The size of the reward you may receive at a casino for free depends on the website you choose and the type of bonus. The gambling site may provide:
- Free spins no deposit bonus. This type of free prize is provided for playing casino slot machines. It allows players to spin the reels without money and win real prizes. There are certain slot games with free spins where you can use your reward. It’s not possible to play other online pokies with the bonus. To claim the reward, you’ll probably have to use free spins no deposit bonus codes. Enter the appropriate promo code in the sign-up form when you create a casino account.
- Free cash. A second most common type of a no deposit bonus not on Gamstop is a cash prize, Claim such a bonus, and you’ll receive bonus money on your account. You’ll be able to use the funds in all the qualifying games. It can be slots, table games, bingo, video poker, and more.
- Free spins and bonus no deposit required. The most generous bonuses provide you with both free games and extra funds on your account. It gives you exciting winning opportunities, cause you can use free spins in slots and free cash in all the eligible types of games.
No matter what type of a no deposit bonus is offered by the online casino, you should always make sure the bonus rules are fair. Choose the best bonuses on our list. They were checked by a team of experts who know how to pick a good offer that will really payout.
Why do online casinos provide no deposit bonuses?
A no deposit bonus is a gift from a casino, which doesn’t give a gambling site any profit. So, why do online casinos offer such prizes to players? There are a few reasons for that. First of all, the online gambling industry is a very competitive market. There are hundreds of gambling sites that fight for their part of the pie. The industry annual turnover reaches billions of pounds, so casinos use all possible methods to attract as many new customers as they can. A free no deposit bonus not on Gamstop is an efficient way to do that. That’s why so many casinos use it to obtain more users.
Even though a no deposit bonus is provided by the casino for free, gambling operators won’t lose much money by offering this reward to the users. Consider this:
- a no deposit bonus is a small prize. It usually provides around 10 free spins or 5 – 10 pounds of bonus money;
- usually, the reward is subject to casino wagering requirement;
- no deposit bonus withdrawals are limited. You can cash out only a certain part of your winnings. All other funds will be forfeited.
It doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t use the bonus. Just make sure you understand the limits. A no deposit bonus is still a gift. You don’t risk anything and have a chance to win money. That’s great even if your prize will be 20 or 50 GBP. You can then withdraw the funds and use them to make a deposit.
How to use a no deposit bonus
Using the bonus is easy. You can do it in a few simple steps:
- Use an appropriate casino promotion to claim the reward. You may need to enter active no deposit bonus codes in the sign-up form to get the prize.
- Go to your account and choose the bonus you want to use.
- Depending on the type of your no deposit bonus, pick the eligible game and start playing.
- Make sure you meet the wagering requirement before you claim withdrawals.
You must use your prize according to the bonus rules. Note that you can play only selected games with bonus funds. Also, your maximum no deposit free bets size per round may be limited.
Always read bonus terms before you claim any offer. It’ll guarantee you’ll understand all the benefits and drawbacks of using the no deposit gift. The bonus gives you a lot of advantages if you use it in the right way.
How to redeem a no deposit bonus?
Most free bonuses at a casino meet wagering requirements. It means that you need to redeem the prize before you’ll cash out the winnings. The wagering amount is calculated as the sum of bonus funds multiplied by the play-through rate. For example, a 10 GBP no deposit bonus with x30 redeem rate will be completely wagered when you’ll contribute 300 GBP to the wagering requirement. You can play through the bonus by playing casino games for money.
In the case of free spins no deposit prize, the wagering sum is calculated as your winnings from free games multiplied by the redeem rate.
To successfully claim and redeem a bonus, you need to stick to the bonus rules and consider all the limits. Here’s what you should know about wagering a no deposit bonus not on Gamstop:
- Your maximum bet per round is limited when you play with bonus funds. Until you redeem the reward, you can’t make bigger stakes. Otherwise, the bonus will be forfeited.
- You can redeem your prize only in qualifying games. Also, different types of games have different wagering contribution. In slots, it’s usually 100%.
- The wagering requirement has to be met within a certain time period. If you don’t manage to redeem the bonus in time, the extra funds and all the winnings will be forfeited.
- Withdrawals from no deposit bonus winnings are usually limited by the casino rules. Even if you get a big prize, you won’t be able to cash out more money than the limit allows you. However, this rule doesn’t work with progressive jackpots.
As you can see, there are many nuances to consider when you play games with a bonus. That’s why it’s crucial to pick a fair no deposit bonus offer with clear rules and limits.
A no-wagering no deposit bonus
Not all the bonuses have to be redeemed. Non-Gamstop casinos also offer you wagering-free prizes, including a no deposit bonus. This reward allows you to play casino games for free, win money, and withdraw your winnings anytime.
Gambling sites without Gamstop offer you different types of wagering free prizes, including free spins and free cash. You can use bonuses in qualifying games to get real withdrawable prizes.
Even though a no deposit bonus without wagering allows you to cash out your winnings right away, it’s still subject to the bonus rules, including withdrawal limits.