How Do We Find Top No Deposit Casinos No Deposit Bonuses?
Lots of non-UK casino sites offer their users a free no deposit bonus not on Gamstop. However, not all the rewards are equally good for UK players. Actually, some of them are not worth claiming at all and just will be a headache for you.
To find a good no deposit bonus non-Gamstop prize, our team reviews all the available offers according to such criteria:
- A valid casino license. Gambling sites that provide bonuses have to be trustworthy. The first thing that shows that the casino is safe for players is a valid license from such authorities as Curacao e-Gaming, Malta Gaming Authority, Isle of Man Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Gambling Commissionaire, etc. If the website operates under an official license, it means it follows all the authority’s regulations, including fair rules for bonuses.
- A big bonus size. We all want to get as many prizes as possible. Our experts do their best to choose the best no deposit bonus non-Gamstop offers for you. We search for really big rewards with lots of extra funds for gambling or a decent number of free spins no deposit for casino slot machines.
- Fair rules for bonuses. A free prize can bring you real money only if it’s provided under transparent conditions without any hidden limitations. It includes a reasonable wagering rate, enough time to redeem the prize, a clear maximum bet level for bonus wagering, a wide list of games eligible for playing with bonus funds, etc.
- High withdrawal limits. All prizes offered by no deposit casino sites always have limits on bonus withdrawals. It’s obvious, cause the reward is provided for free and gambling sites want to limit potential losses. Still, the maximum size of bonus cash-outs has to be big enough to satisfy the players’ needs.
Our best advice for choosing a good no deposit bonus is to always read Bonus Terms & Conditions carefully. They’ll give you all the information required to find out whether the gift you’re going to claim is worth it.
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
A no deposit bonus non Gamstop prize is different from other rewards you may receive at an online casino. It doesn’t require any investments for a player, hence, you can use it risk-free and win real money. This makes a no deposit bonus one of the most desired gifts any gambler wants to receive.
Not all gambling websites provide no deposit bonus. The website that offers such a reward is called a no deposit casino. It allows you to get a free bonus just for being an active user without having to replenish your account.
It may seem strange at first that casinos not on Gamstop are so generous that they credit free gifts to players. However, there are more down-to-earth reasons for this lavishness. Casinos provide no deposit bonuses to acquire more customers. The statistics show that many players who have received a free gift will eventually make at least one deposit. New casinos especially benefit from this promotion, cause they need to attract lots of users as fast as possible.
A no deposit bonus is a lucrative offer for players too. The biggest benefit you can get from it is the ability to start playing casino games for money without actually spending any funds. If you’re lucky, this starting credit will be a source of your future gambling budget, which you’ve acquired absolutely free. This way you can win lots of money and don’t spend even a penny at the same time.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are a few ways to receive a free prize at an online casino. Here are the most common types of a no deposit bonus:
- A free sign-up bonus.
- Wagering-free no deposit bonus non-Gamstop gift.
- Free spins no deposit.
- Free cash no deposit bonus.
- Mobile casino free prize.
- No deposit bonus for existing players.
Below, we’ll tell you more about each bonus type and the ways you can get it at casinos not on Gamstop.
No Deposit Bonus on Registration
That’s the most common type of free bonus provided by gambling sites not on Gamstop. It’s offered to new players only. To get the prize, you need to create an account at a casino. Here’s how you’ll receive the bonus:
- Choose a no deposit Bonus non Gamstop offer from our lits.
- Go to the casino’s official website.
- Click “Sign up” and fill in the registration form.
- If required, use no deposit bonus codes in the special field.
- Verify your account via email or SMS.
- Go to the rewards section and activate the bonus.
- Use your prize for free play and win real prizes.
You should know that a no deposit bonus has limited validity, so you need to use it as soon as possible after sign-up.
Free Bonus With No Wagering
In most cases, the reward you’ll get for free will be subject to casino wagering requirements. It means you have to redeem the prize before making a withdrawal request. However, there are no deposit bonuses that are free from wagering.
If you don’t have to redeem the bonus, it means that the reward itself, as well as all the winnings, are cashable. You can withdraw the funds anytime you want. Note that cash-out limits and bonus rules still apply.
A no deposit bonus non-Gamstop gift is a rather rare thing. It’s provided by just a few gambling sites. As a reward, you’ll usually get free spins or free cash. Before you claim the bonus, make sure the casino doesn’t oblige players to make at least one deposit to be eligible for withdrawals.
Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
If you claim a bonus with no deposit, you’ll receive free spins as a reward in many cases. This prize is provided only for slot machines. Sometimes you’ll need to use free spins no deposit bonus codes to get the reward.
Note that you’ll be able to play only selected slot games with free spins. Other slot machines will be not available. You can find the list of eligible games in bonus rules.
A free spins no deposit bonus works the same way as free games from a combination of Scatter symbols. You just get a certain number of free games on your balance, then use the Spin button to start spinning the reels, and receive prizes every time a winning combination appears on the lines. Note that free spins are made with the lowest possible bet. You can’t adjust your bet per line during the bonus.
Free Cash No Deposit Bonus
Unlike free spins, this prize can be used in a wide range of casino games, including blackjack, bingo not on Gamstop, poker, roulette, video poker, etc. It works in a very simple way: you claim the bonus and get a certain amount of money on your account. These funds may be used in all the eligible types of games, which are available in the lobby.
A no deposit bonus you’ll receive is usually not big. It’s often around 10 EUR. Sometimes the website will provide both free spins and bonuses. To claim the best reward possible, you may use no deposit bonus codes.
The biggest advantage of free cash over free spins is that you can control how you use the prize. The bet level in games can be different, so you can adjust it according to your needs and strategy.
Mobile Casino No Deposit Bonus
One of the simplest ways to get a free no deposit bonus not on Gamstop is to install the mobile casino software on your device. It’s offered in Google Play, App Store, or right on the gambling site. By using it, you’ll be able to play hundreds of slots, table games, and live casino games on your smartphone or tablet.
Mobile casinos offer no deposit bonuses to promote themselves among mobile users. Gambling on smartphones becomes more and more popular, so online casinos use it to attract more potential customers.
When you’ll install the software on your device, a no deposit bonus will be credited automatically. You’ll receive free spins or free cash, which you’ll be able to use in mobile casino games.
No Deposit Bonus for Existing Players
In most cases, a no deposit bonus is offered for new players. However, there’s a way to get a free prize for established casino users too. It’s possible due to the VIP program, which is present on many gambling sites.
If you participate in the loyalty program, you’ll receive generous gifts every time you reach your new VIP status. The list of prizes often includes no deposit bonus non-Gamstop free spins or bonus cash. The gift will be credited to your account for free. You don’t need to replenish your account to get it.
No Deposit Bonus Wagering Rules
The size of the rollover requirement depends on the redeem rate and the number of bonus funds you’ve received. For example, a 10 EUR bonus with x30 wagering rate will be fully played through after you make a total bet of 300 EUR.
When you try to meet casino wagering requirements, you have to comply with the following rules:
- A no deposit bonus should be redeemed within a certain time period stated in Bonus Terms & Conditions.
- The maximum bet per round is limited when you play with bonus funds. Don’t bet more, or you’ll lose the bonus and all winnings generated by it.
- The bonus may be provided only for certain games, which means it won’t be available in other ones.
- For free spins, the wagering requirement is applied not to the bonus itself, but to the winnings that were generated by free games.
You can find all the rules you need to successfully claim and redeem a bonus in Terms & Conditions. Read them carefully to make sure you claim a decent no deposit bonus non Gamstop offer.
No Deposit Bonus Withdrawal Limit
Online casinos provide free prizes under certain conditions. One of them is a limit on bonus withdrawals. It caps the maximum amount of winnings generated by a no deposit bonus that you can cash out.
The limit on withdrawals is mentioned in bonus terms. In most cases, it’s 50 or 100 EUR. That’s not a big sum of money, but it’s still good for a free gift. The limit doesn’t apply to progressive winnings.
If you get a bigger prize than a maximum no deposit bonus withdrawal, then all other funds will be forfeited. When you make a withdrawal request, you’ll receive only the amount of money within a bonus cash-out limit.
Benefits of Non-Gamstop No Deposit Bonuses
British players are not always sure whether it’s worth claiming a no deposit prize while gambling not on Gamstop. Obviously, using such a free promotional offer has both benefits and drawbacks. Here are the main advantages of non-Gamstop no deposit bonuses:
- There’s zero risk of losing funds. A no deposit bonus is free and it gives you extra funds or free spin that can deliver real winnings. So, you can get a prize without spending even a penny.
- It’s a good way to start for novices. If you haven’t played casino games for money, use a non-Gamstop no deposit bonus to do that with no expenditures. You’ll be able to play the games you like for real and get winnings while possible mistakes in strategies won’t lead to losses.
- With no deposit free spins, you can get big winnings thousands of times bigger than the minimum bet. Some casinos will even provide free games with no deposit for jackpot slot machines.
- You can use non-Gamstop no deposit bonuses in several online casinos. All you need is to create an account on the site and sometimes use a promo code. It allows you to play more and get lots of prizes for free.
- To play with a non-Gamstop no deposit bonus, you don’t even need to add a payment method. You can do it later for the purpose of withdrawals.
Drawbacks of No Deposit Bonuses Not On Gamstop
Of course, gambling with no deposit has certain drawbacks and limitations. That’s OK, cause such a free money-winning opportunity just is definitely not charity. Here are the major cons of non-Gamstop no deposit bonuses:
- The reward is relatively small. You’ll usually get no more than 10 GBP on your account or 5 – 20 free spins for slot machines.
- In most cases, a non-Gamstop no deposit bonus is subject to wagering requirements, which are often rather high.
- Winnings from no deposit prizes are always limited. You’ll be able to cash out no more than 50 – 100 GBP. Still, progressive winnings are excluded from this rule.
- Playing with the bonus has certain rules, including the maximum bet, wagering deadline, and the list of available games.